Monday, October 26, 2009

Window Shopping at H&M

Window Shopping at H&M

This is a military style grey stretch denim jacket. I thought it was really cute because of the wash and the fact that it was cropped. In the photo the jacket is closed but I would wear it open with a plain white tank top tucked into a nice pair of black skinny jeans.

I loved this shirt. It was long and could have been a mini dress. I would wear this with some black lace tights, black suede thigh high boots, a black motorcycle jacket and a cool hat with a brim.

Great floral blouse. The black lining gave it some edge. Me like it.

I enjoyed the lace top on this blouse.

Very 80's but cute.

H&M had some nice leggings on display. Here is one.


I want these sneakers.


A nice military inspired jacket with a fur trim. I need to stay away from the military stuff. I have enough from my days in the Air Force.

I never liked fur but I thought this jacket was fun.

I really like how this look was styled. I love layers.


More cute sneakers.


This leather jacket is bad ass.








This coat was made for me. I wished I had tried it on before I left.


This coat was interesting just not on me.

PLAID!!!!!!!!!!


Sparkly shoulders


More sparkly shoulders

The shape on this sweater was amazing in person. I don't think I captured it here.

Don't forget to accessorize

No comments: