Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who am I ????


I'm a fashion lover who spends most of my free time window shopping online. I get a lot of joy from fashion but unfortunitly I'm not rich with an endless amount of money practically falling out of my bank account. Although, I do make a few purchases here and there and I want to share my fashionable life with you guys. I like to promote personal style and individuality instead of labels. Wear what looks good on your body not whats in style or trendy at the moment. Trends tend to make a person look dated in the long run. Anyway, I want to open up and start a blog where I can express myself in many forms with fashion as a backdrop sense its such a big part of me and who I am.

My dream is to put my mark on the fashion industry. I dont know whats exactly in store for me but I hope this blog will help me find my way. I want you all to follow me and look forward to art, fashion, visual and verbal expression. Enjoy!

No comments: