Monday, May 18, 2009

The Look Goes as Follows

Today I had to dress warm because the weather was a little chilly and I wanted to wear my Air Force sweatshirt which is almost 10 years old now. The story behind my sweatshirt is it was issued to me while serving in the military. It was apart of my standard issue gear and I still have the first letter of my last name and the last 4 of my Social Security marked on my color. Its a really old shirt and it has come a long way and I'm amazed that I still have it with me.


This sweatshirt was probably one of the first things given to me when I entered the Air Force at the age of 18. Now I am 27 and proud to wear it again. The rest of my outfit was planned around the shirt and it was not to be out done so I kept it simple. My tights are from Target and have a subtle color fade that goes from blue at the top to purple down the to my ankle. Underneath my sweatshirt I wore a long navy tank that came to my thigh and studded black John Varvatos Converses. Oh, lets not forget my red glasses from Urban outfitters.

No comments: