Sunday, September 13, 2009

Erin Wasson

The best collection I've seen so far during Fashion Week is from Model Erin Wasson. After watching a video clip of her Women's Wear line on Youtube complements of Nylon TV I was shockingly impressed with her work. I mean if you watch the first 9 seconds of the video you will see an awkward rant from the designer herself and that made me think this can't be good. Well the clothes were better than good they were fresh and wearable without all the extra crap that ruined some other lines I saw prior. I found myself saying I want that and that and that throughout the entire clip. Erin Wasson is my new favorite designer.


2 comments:

Rianna said...

wow the line is very impressive, she's done great, mostly because the collection is wearable and not cluttered.
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelkev said...

Totally agree. Exactly what I think.