Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Interview with Loden Dager

My Interview with Loden Dager


Yesterday I had an interview with a menswear company called Loden Dager on 29th street in NYC. I have to say I wasn't the most comfortable during the interview, not because I was nervous but because I had to climb 5 flights of stairs to get to the place. Those 5 flights threw me off my game. Once I met with Alex I was sweating like Whitney and babbling like Bobby. I feel like they may never call me back. I couldn't even remember who my favorite designers were (I'm not good with names). Anyway, the interview was for an internship helping them prep for fashion week which is coming up in February. Lawd, I pray they call me cause I would love to be apart of a collection showing at one of the biggest fashion events in NYC.

Even though I never really had any interest in Men's fashion, Loden Dager does have some great looks. The label is very new. I think Loden Danger could definitely breath some fresh air into the very boring men's fashion community. Hopefully, my interview went better then I thought and they give me a chance to intern for their label.

No comments: