Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And the Blogger Award goes to........

And the Blogger Award goes to........


I'd like to thank http://mikascloset.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award.

Rules after accepting the award are:
  1. Tell 7 things that you don't already know about me.
  2. Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
  3. Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
  4. Thank the person who gave you the award.


7 things that you may not know about me:

1. I'm an Iraqi War Vet
2. I just got a position as a stylist associate with wroughtstyle
3.I'm not a label whore
4. I like liver
5. It takes me close to 2 hours every night just to go through all the fashion blogs a subscribe to on my Google reader.
6. I use to load bombs and missiles on the F-16 Fighter Jet.
7. I'm the eldest child in my family.

7 Blogs That I Want to Pass This Award On To:

  1. wheredidugetthat
  2. dirtylittlestylewhore
  3. Style Bubble
  4. Della Grace Life
  5. This old dress
  6. Harlem Loves
  7. O.M.O Writes



1 comment:

♥Mìka'sCloset♥ said...

Congrats on the new position!
You haven't entered my Give-Away contest...
Please do...Good Luck!
http://mikascloset.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-give-away-contest.html